- Clinical History
Thank you for choosing the West Hills Surgical Center for your upcoming procedure.
In preparation for your surgery we ask that you document your medical history online at One Medical Passport. Once you do this, a nurse will access the information you entered online. This will assist the nurse in organizing your complete medical history to prepare for your surgery.
Be sure to have the following information available before you begin the form:
- Your health insurance information
- The names, addresses and phone numbers of your physicians
- A list of all medications you are taking with dosage and frequency
- A list of your past medical procedures
- The name of the surgeon who will be performing your upcoming procedure
Completing the One Medical Passport clinical history form online is easy and will take approximately thirty minutes. You will be asked to create a personal username and password which will allow you to log onto the form to update it at any time from anywhere. One Medical Passport uses the highest grade of Internet security available: 128 bit encryption with SSL (secure socket layer) technology. Your information is stored on servers at a secure webhosting site and will only be released to your medical team.